So instead of Michael’s, I went to the library for my hauling fix XD
On the menu this week:
- ‘And we’re off’ by Dan Schwartz
- ‘Hello Tokyo’ by Ebony Bizys
- ‘Artist’s Journal Workshop’ by Cathay Johnson
- ‘The Dragon’s Price’ by Beth any Wiggins (this is a series so I may not read it. I like to wait till they are all out.)
- ‘Rebels like Us’ by Liz Reinhardt
- ‘Stone Field’ by Cristo Lenz
- Alessia Cara’s CD ‘know-it-all’
- ‘The Tasting Menu’ from 2013
- ‘Tangled, Before Ever After’ -a cartoon
- ‘Dear Zindagi’ -a bollywood
Also I have a ton of life cereal to get me through.
I like putting it on my shelf and having a small temporary library.
Happy reading, watching and playing to all.
I admit this “haul” is small…ha, rhyming. However this is special as it came from a friend for a late birthday present. I got three of those actually.
I saw this pack of notebooks for $6 and the pens that I have run out of, but are the ones that are best for me. Though I have changed from the 1.0 mm to .7 as it has a cleaner line. I plan to go back, for personal items…or tea, but still wanted to share my happiness.
I was feeling bad that I had celebrated by myself this year and a very small group of friends, but then at the end of the time…why hadn’t my other friends done anything?
I was just feeling a bit dumpy and itchy ad I processed my feelings. Later three people gave me cards and a geek shirt:
and I felt a bit more loved.
It’s hard as an adult when you finally choose you and then no one else does…odd.
Though…not hating, either…I think.
I’m simply feeling, not making any action passive or otherwise to be mad at anyone…just having feels.
Today I got a wood burner as a gift. I was given a gift card. The woodburner was something I had talked to a friend about and she advised me on a different one for a lower price than over $100. This was about $15 plus tax. I got a few pieces of wood in order to test it. Ranginger from 29 cents to a dollar. The light bulb is to make a terrarium.
We shall see how all of this goes.