So instead of Michael’s, I went to the library for my hauling fix XD
On the menu this week:
- ‘And we’re off’ by Dan Schwartz
- ‘Hello Tokyo’ by Ebony Bizys
- ‘Artist’s Journal Workshop’ by Cathay Johnson
- ‘The Dragon’s Price’ by Beth any Wiggins (this is a series so I may not read it. I like to wait till they are all out.)
- ‘Rebels like Us’ by Liz Reinhardt
- ‘Stone Field’ by Cristo Lenz
- Alessia Cara’s CD ‘know-it-all’
- ‘The Tasting Menu’ from 2013
- ‘Tangled, Before Ever After’ -a cartoon
- ‘Dear Zindagi’ -a bollywood
Also I have a ton of life cereal to get me through.
I like putting it on my shelf and having a small temporary library.
Happy reading, watching and playing to all.